60 Second Burger Run Shortcuts:Burgers are one of the most popular fast food items around, and for good reason. They’re easy to make, and they can be customized to fit just about any taste. But if you’re looking to up your burger game a bit, you need to take shortcuts. Here are 60 second burger run shortcuts that will help you make the best burgers possible in a hurry.
What is a 60 second burger run?
If you’re in a hurry and want to get your burger fix, these are some shortcuts that can save you time.
1. Get the basics first: choose a good quality ground beef and make sure to season it well.
2. Preheat the grill or pan if needed.
3. Form the burgers into an even patty and grill or cook on a hot pan for about 3 minutes per side, until slightly charred on the outside but still pink in the center.
4. Once cooked, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
The benefits of a 60 second burger run
If you’re ever in a hurry and want to whip up a quick burger, these 60 second shortcuts will help speed things up. First, prep your ingredients ahead of time: mix the buns, fix the condiments, and chop up the toppings. Second, cook the patties as quickly as possible on a hot grill: just add some oil to the pan and sauté them until they’re nicely charred. Finally, assemble your burgers on the fly by simply tying each one together with a toothpick or wooden skewer. That’s it – your burgers are ready to eat!
How to make a 60 second burger run
Making a 60 second burger run can be surprisingly easy if you know the right tricks. Here are six shortcuts to get your burger on the table in no time:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. This will help speed up the cooking process of your burgers.
2. Sear your burgers first before putting them into the oven. This will give them a nice crusty exterior and enhanced flavor.
3. Use frozen meat instead of fresh meat when making burgers. Frozen meat is already cooked, so there is no need to worry about overcooking it.
4. Use small buns for quicker consumption of your burgers. Bigger buns can take longer to eat and can become soggy from condiments and juices dripping onto them from the burger inside.
5. Make sure all of your condiments are prepped before you start cooking your burgers, so that they don’t take too long to assemble once they’re ready. Mayo, ketchup, mustard, and relish can all be stored in separate containers and added at once during assembly time.
6 Finally, make sure that your kitchen is well-organized so that everything goes quickly and without any interruptions! Having an organized workspace will minimize wait times and help you stay focused while cooking
Which ingredients are necessary for a 60 second burger run?
-1 pound ground beef
-1 cup crumbled blue cheese
-1 green onion, chopped
-½ teaspoon salt
-¼ teaspoon black pepper
-8 pickles, sliced (2 cups)
-2 tablespoons mayonnaise
-6 sesame seed buns
If you’re looking to speed up your burger making process, or just want to make sure that your burgers always turn out perfectly, be sure to check out our list of 60 second burger run shortcuts. These tips will help you avoid common mistakes and ensure that every single burger is cooked to perfection. So what are you waiting for? Take a look and see which techniques work best for you!